The LINDARC™ EVO off-gas analysis technology, with lasers installed on the fix duct, just after the secondary gap, uses the technique of “Multiplexed Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy” (WM-TDLAS) to obtain exact data of various gas species in the EAF off-gas system in real time. The LINDARC™ EVO is used to further optimize the EAF melting process, controlling fuel and oxygen post combustion by Q-MELT.
- Real-time signal of H2O will prevent explosions generated by water leaks.
- Real-time signal of CO will prevent explosions in the dust settling chamber or bag house.
- Possible set-up of gap / dumpers position.
- Real-time signal of CO will prevent excessive release of CO in the atmosphere.
- High accuracy of CO and CO2 measured values.
- Fine tuning of burners settings (best ratio of CH4 and O2).
- High yield of CO combustion due to precise O2 injection.
- High system functionality thanks to minimized maintenance design.
- Fast response time with real-time availability of measurement results (<2 sec.).
- All readings made on the real off-gas volume (no sampling, drying or filtering needed).
- Dynamic closed-loop control of burner and injection system by Q-MELT.
- Maximum yield of oxygen requirements.
- Low maintenance cost (no filters, no driers installed).
- Reduced electric energy requirements as CO is combusted in the EAF shell.
Click here to download Lindarc EVO catalogue