This innovative technology, installed on the fix duct uses “Multiplexed Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy” (WM-TDLAS) which combines lasers and fibre-optics to obtain exact data regarding various gas types in the EAF off-gas system.
- CO, CO2, H20 and off-gas temperature measurement
- Fast response time (less than 2 seconds)
- Dynamic water leak detection
- Fingertip auto-cleaning system
- Lasers heads auto-alignment system
- Multiplex optical fibre transmission
LINDARC™ EVO is used to further optimise the EAF melting process, controlling fuel and oxygen, post-combustion, by Danieli Q-MELT, to achieve the best operational practices with immediate benefits to performance and consumption levels.